2013-04-26

DeeDee + Bel = ...Dee? BelBel? I have no idea

Still having a bit of computer trouble, so there won't be any pics today. BUT I think I have a body for DeeDee and I just had to share my joy. Super Model Bel by Simba Toys! Why they had to pick such a generic and ungoogleable name I don't know, but I did manage to find a couple of places that sell them. I wasn't sure but decided to take the risk (it was a good price and hey, worst case scenario I get a new complete doll) and I'm glad I did. The skin tone is very close, a better match than Diva on her Fashionista body, for example. This is a pretty short body, like MH or '80s Skipper, so I'll have to figure out what that means for her character.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Hope you can sort out your computer trouble soon (and then we can see pics and all your updates about your new character or characters).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Carrickters
    @RoxanneRoxanne
    Thanks, I hope I'll get it sorted soon!

    ReplyDelete