2014-07-09

Post #100, photo #1000

Oh hey, 100 posts! What on Earth have I been blabbering about for that long??

I considered trying to do something special, but I couldn't think of anything and I didn't want to turn it into a big deal either (chances are I'd end up procrastinating myself into another hiatus). Then I realized I was nearing 1000 pictures on Flickr too.

So, to celebrate my 100th post here's my 1000th photo - it's Ashlynn Ella's evil stepsisters stealing all her stuff. 

Miri got her pink hairband even though it clashes with the other pinks she's wearing. Briana/Bel is stuffing the clock bag full of sun lotion and light reading for a day at the beach, and LeliaBitsu insists on wearing Ashlynn's dress even though it's way too small for her (that's why she's wearing her underwear on her head again - the dress wouldn't fit over them).

Ashlynn: I'd be upset, except this fits perfectly with my story! 

5 comments:

  1. LOL at the underwear hat and congrats on 100/1000!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow she always ends up with her underwear on her head... :D And thanks!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Congratulations on your 100th post and your 1000th photo!

    Pity these ladies are some clothes-stealing bad girls; they look so cute. But (stern face and wagging finger) they behave soooo bad. Badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they're awful, but without them I wouldn't have anything to write about... :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your 100 and 1,000. Your dolls are naughty but they look very cute, particularly Leila Bitsu.

    ReplyDelete