2015-08-16

Anybody interested in an incredibly stylish Steffi Love Fashion Boutique playset? There's one on ebay with a fairly reasonable starting bid, but the shipping to Sweden is ridiculous so I'm leaving it for you guys. Just look at it:

(Sorry for borrowing the pic)

Black and white and not the slightest bit pink. I hope it's as awesome as it looks - if you win it, please post pics.

While you've got your wallet out, you can also buy this absolutely ridiculous Steffi Love Spongebob Squarepants fashion set, which... honestly, I don't know. It looks like the kind of fashion set that would have words like CHIC and CITY on the package, except it's Spongebob. Would you wear it? I would, but probably not to a meating at the bank.

Or to that fancy fashion boutique for that matter.

I have no idea whether it's new or old, but there's another one that looks slightly more like you'd expect a Spongebob Squarepants outfit to look like. But where's the fun in that?

Alright, that's today's window shopping. I actually found something pretty cool at goodwill last week that I'll try to put together a post about as soon as I've taken a few photos of it.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photo of the Steffi Love Fashion Boutique playset. That is one cool set.

    Spongebob Squarepants - eeewwwww! He sputters! Shudder.

    My nephew used to like SB. There were SB Barbies, Kellys, and Tommys. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew that was close! I almost bid on the first outfit! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. @D7ana It is, isn't it? I'd love to find it somewhere I didn't have to pay shipping.
    See, those outfits look more like you'd expect a Spongebob outfit to look. I don't know what Simba was thinking.

    @the grandmommy Quick! There's still time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. Anderson's All-Purpose, Simba is trying to "class up" SB. That skirt looks sharp. And that Simba doll (Steffie Love?) has a pleasant face, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classy Spongebob is one of those "so wrong it's right" things, I think. :D

      Delete
  5. As a dressmaker, I would say the face positioning on the Spongebob outfit is a bit unfortunate - but maybe it was deliberate. Definitely not to be worn to a meeting at the bank, particularly if it was a job interview. The Fashion Boutique looks like fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I didn't even notice that! After all, front and center is a pretty logical spot for the eyes... :)

      Delete